“Can you connect nine dots with four straight lines?”
I ran into this question at a creativity lecture at my school. Instantly I came up with this solution. If you’d like to find your own solution, stop scrolling for a minute.
Here is a famous solution where you can connect with four lines.
1. First draw nine dots.
2. Cut it out.
3. Fold it into four as above.
4. Fold one short side as a triangle. The side should overlap with the lines where it needs to be connected.
5. Then it should look like above.
6. Now get your paint.
7. Paint once like above.(You can use a brush)
8. It worked! Kinda…….
9. With a marker it looks prettier 😀